Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dick Cheney eats babies & it's ok to slander Rush


Only a couple of weeks ago Rush Limbaugh was slandered to prevent his ownership of the St. Louis Rams. Even after the facts regarding the reports of false statements and allegations were clarified, the media was reluctant to apologize and correct their errors.

There were no sound bites to confirm the wild comments of racism and prejudice. But like Dan Rather and the Bush memos, they want it to be true.

Meanwhile liberal talking head Mike Malloy blasted former VP Dick Cheney:

Mike Malloy:

"Cheney, by the way looks very ruddy; I couldn't get over that like he must have feasted on a Jewish baby, or a Muslim baby; he must have sent his people out to get one and bring it back so he could drink its blood, because that's what somebody like Cheney does to get that ruddy look.

It was scary to see. This was not makeup; and the weird part is there were no dribbles of blood down his tux. But it was very clear that he had been eating the blood of a Jewish or a Muslim baby. He wouldn't eat a Christian baby. If he ate the blood of a Christian baby, there's something in the old writings that said that instantly the trap door to Hell opens and you disappear into the smoke, so it's got to be a Muslim or a Jewish baby; and you drink the blood and you're healthy again if you're somebody like Dick Cheney.

I'm thinking, oh my God, he just won't away! There's no way to stop him, and now his spawn, his daughter, is picking up the cudgel, so to speak; and now they have this new organization, something to do with more right-wing warmongering, death and destruction. How do you stop Dick Cheney?"

My emphasis was added. I found the clip here.

Wow.

I'm no fan of Cheney, in fact, you can form a line behind me because I'd lead the way with complaints and criticisms. However, I've heard endless Obama supporters railing about "disrespect" and "respecting the office" yet this hasn't gotten a peep.

When I heard about the Malloy comments, I immediately found the transcript, but I thought this can't be true. It didn't take long to find the audio clip, so why didn't CNN, MSNBC and others do the same with Limbaugh.

There's also a clip of Malloy wishing Glenn Beck would commit suicide: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/08/06/liberal-talker-mike-malloy-hopes-glenn-beck-commits-suicide

I don't know much about Malloy, but his words speak for themselves. I don't care for Limbaugh because it's the same old rhetoric.

What is crystal clear is this amazing bias and polarization in society and our newsrooms. There are good guys and bad guys. The left wing loses credibility by the day by ignoring this fact and not answering for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment